Associated Builders and Contractors has approved RELCO’s recertification for the Accredited Quality Contractor, AQC, status for 2015. RELCO achieved the AQC status in 2006 and has maintained its position for the past seven years.
The AQC designation confirms RELCO trains its employees well, offers good benefits, provides safe work environments and is committed to its surrounding communities. RELCO met the following AQC requirements:
- RELCO received a minimum of 2 quality based awards in the past year.
- RELCO is financially stable.
- RELCO is bonded adequately.
- RELCO has a Quality Control Program.
- RELCO conducts job site hazard analyses before work commences.
- RELCO conducts new employee safety orientation.
- RELCO has a written substance abuse program.
- RELCO has a formalized Craft Training structure.
- RELCO regularly participates in community activities.
The RELCO family is dedicated to the core values of the AQC program including Safety, Training, Employee Benefits and Community Relations.